Suburban Collision Centers employees are certified and highly trained auto body technicians. We specialize in all aspects of automotive body and mechanical repair. Our services include estimating, measuring, welding, metal finishing, color matching and an array of other critical details required for proper vehicle repair. Our staff insures that repairs and refinishing are completed to industry and manufacturer's standards. Our number one goal is to deliver to the customer expectations.
The repair process is as follows:
- Vehicle is driven or towed to a Suburban Collision Center
- Estimate & damage diagnosis
- Insurance company contact
- Repair process
- Computer paint match
- Thorough inspection upon completion
- Vehicle is cleaned and prepped for customer pick-up
- Customer satisfaction follow-up
All work performed by Suburban Collision Centers is backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own the vehicle. Your vehicle will be repaired to the generally accepted standards in the auto repair industry. Our obligation under this warranty will be to correct any deviation from such industry standards.